DSC makes a powerful statement with PowerSeries Neo, a new hybrid feature-rich platform which leads the industry in redefining security. PowerSeries Neo capitalizes on PowerG, the industry’s leading-edge wireless intrusion technology, to offer a series of robust features geared towards decreasing operational costs while providing ultimate reliability in a security system. Some of the features of PowerG which PowerSeries Neo leverages are: Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology, Adaptive Transmission Power, High transmission ranges. TDMA synchronized communication technology and 128 bit AES encryption.
The modular and scalable structure of PowerSeries Neo provides a cost effective, tailored solution for even the most demanding installations and PowerSeries Neo’s Control HS2-series Panels constitute the heart of it.
PowerSeries Neo’s HS2- series control panels cater to the requirements of today’s installations, but coupled with one or more of a complete line of expansion modules, the panels offer potential for added expansion capabilities, features and services, protecting the investment in the system and ensuring growth in the future.
In conjunction with a host of keypads, communicators, peripherals and devices, the PowerSeries Neo’s control panels leverage the technological capabilities which PowerG offers through 2-way wireless communication, to decrease operational costs for dealers while providing ultimate reliability for end users.
The fusion of various state-of-the-art technologies result in a uniquely flexible and modular platform, enabling PowerSeries Neo to cater to a wide spectrum of intrusion industry needs, ranging from residential through to larger business installations. PowerSeries Neo brings the best of technologies together, adding operational efficiencies while enhancing the reliability of high quality and secure communications.
As customers move towards using VoIP or mobile phones at their premises, PowerSeries Neo offers optional cellular and/or IP communication methods, with cellular and/or IP network as a primary or back-up communication path to ensure high speed, reliable and secure alarm communications.
* PowerSeries Neo is the most comprehensive hybrid solution available in the market today
* PowerSeries Neo provides reliable communication through 2-way wireless PowerG technology
* PowerSeries Neo reduces operating costs through reduction of false alarms, with remote diagnostics and maintenance for larger-scale operations
* PowerSeries Neo offers comprehensive system administration software as well as a robust robust set of issue resolution tools, delivering unprecedented functionality through remarkably user-friendly interfaces
* The numerous wireless components of PowerSeries Neo add flexibility for home and business owners and reduces the cost of install for installer
DSC Power Series NEO Instrusion Alarm System
– Wire / Hybrid.
– 16 to 128 zone panel.
– Power G technology.
– User friendly interfaces.
– Virtual alarm erification.
– 2-way audio alarm verification via phone or cellular.
– Alternate Communications via Celular and IP.
– 128 bit AES encryption (wireless, communicator & BUS)
– Remote firmware upgrade (panel,keypads/transeiver)